NEAC Compressor Service is the OEM After Sales Division for all piston compressor products of the Neuman & Esser Group.
Together with NEAC, we are specialized in:
- Service/Maintenance on site
- Supply of OEM-spare parts
- Repair in-house or on-site of your compressor parts
° Performance of your compressor
° MTBM (Mean Time Between Maintenance)
- Complete overhauls/refurbishments incl. foundation repair
- Technical support
In 1987 a joint venture, NEAC, was set up between Neuman & Esser (NE) and Atlas Copco (AC) of which Luc Moerenhout was one of the collaborators. Several years later Luc was given the opportunity to start as After Sales Manager of NEAC Compressor Service in the region of BeNeLux and France. In 2000 he set up the company Air Plus in Zemst, Belgium, in order to carry out these after sales activities.
We’re very happy to support our customers of the chemical & petrochemical industry, the air separation sector and several other applications, as well with technical questions as with commercial issues.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
Today the following compressor brands are under the licence of NEAC :
- Neuman & Esser
- Andreas Hofer Hochdrucktechnik - Aftermarket Support
- Borsig-Berlin (piston compressors built in Berlin up to the end of 1995).
- Erhardt & Sehmer
- PPC (PENN PROCESS COMPRESSORS aka PENN PUMP)
- Esslinger / GHH
- MaFa Wurzen
- Chicago Pneumatic
On this basis, NEAC is officially the only company who, as OEM supplier, can supply spare parts and service for these brands. This is certified and contractually agreed between NEAC and the companies who previously held the licences and/or original documents and drawings.